As I write this, the weather has chilled, the autumn rain has soaked leaves that have fallen to the hardened grass, and my mind turns to cozy nights and hot meals made with fine ingredients. Not a canner who has “put up” the summer’s harvest, I generally depend upon quality brands to provide me with wholesome ingredients through the winter months.
Muir Glen is one of those brands. I have used Muir Glen tomatoes (particularly the fire-roasted variety–yum) in my recipes for years. Muir Glen is committed to removing BPA from their cans–a step towards health I appreciate. When I was contacted about a giveaway for my readers, I gladly obliged, because if you can’t preserve food yourself, you may as well use the next-best thing.
Muir Glen is offering four Healthful Mama readers an opportunity to sample their products with a Harvest Reserve Kit. Each kit contains:
- One 14.5 oz can Reserve Harvest Sunset Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- One 14.5 oz can Reserve Harvest Sunset Organic Diced Tomatoes
- One 14.5 oz can Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- One 14.5 oz can Muir Glen Organic No-Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
- A recipe booklet featuring a variety of recipes created by award-winning chefs from around the country made with the 2011 Reserve Tomatoes
- Retail Value: $10 excluding shipping
To enter the giveaway, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Four winners will be chosen to receive a Harvest Reserve Kit directly from Muir Glen.previous post: Southwest-Inspired Potato Soup next post: Healthier Eating: It Ain’t Always Simple