I literally threw these ingredients together this morning, and the result was so yummy, I had to share! Beat morning sweet cravings by serving yourself something more like dessert! This easy recipe includes fruit, veggies, and the ever-important protein. Feel free to double or triple the ingredients if you’re serving more than one large glass-full. Enjoy!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Smoothie
A simple smoothie that includes fruit, veggies, and protein for a healthy breakfast!
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Green Superfood Chocolate drink powder
- Almond milk to cover about 1 1/2-2 cups
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until well combined.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leigh from Green-4-U.com says
Yum that sounds so good! I am looking for easy smoothie recipes and anything with chocolate in it will win!
We drink smoothies everyday, it is the only way I can get my toddler to eat veggies consistently because i sneak them into the smoothie. This sounds yummy so we’ll have to make one!