2013 has been incredible for Green Sisterhood and the network would like to thank you for your support with a huge appreciation gift!
Green Sisterhood is sponsoring a mega handmade giveaway for the holiday! Buying handmade is the most eco-friendly way to shop and I’m thrilled to introduce these eco-friendly goodies from the handmade community on Etsy.
first check out these shops and leave a comment (required) as to what other items you would love to receive.
Green Sisterhood’s Eco-Friendly Holiday Handmade Giveaway!
1) Herban Lifestyle – Man’s Grooming Set $40
2) zJayne – Set of 3 Lavender Dryer Sachet $15
3) House of Metalworks – Yoga Hamsa Necklace $23
4) Happy Earth Tea – Organic Immune Boosting Tea $12
5) Crunchy Betty – Exquisite Cleansing Oil $15.50
6) HerbanLuxe – Vegan Mascara $11.75
7) Reiter8 – Clutch made from boat sail $23
8) ecokaren – Eco Fabric Modal Scarf $30
9) Snackaby – Food Safe Reusable Snack Bags $23
10) Juniper Mercantile – Organic Unbleached Cotton Towels $15
And to improve your chances of winning, check out these participating bloggers and sign up for their email subscriptions and follow them on Facebook! You can find the widget to enter on their blogs as well.
Almost All the Truth
Creative Green Living
Healthy Home Magazine
Glue and Glitter
Jen and Joey Go Green
Mindfully Frugal Mom
Nature Moms Blog
The Greening of Westford
The Green Divas
The Soft Landing
If you can’t see the widget below, CLICK HERE TO SEE the FORM AND ENTER
NOTE: This giveaway is sponsored by Green Sisterhood
The giveaway is for US and Canada residents only and ends on Monday at 11:59PM EST, December 16, 2013. Please read the Terms and Conditions at the end of the Rafflecopter widget before entering. By entering, you are agreeing to subscribe to Green Sisterhood’s email newsletter.