Nothing says “summer” and “refreshing” quite like the combo of melons and mint. This smoothie combines summer produce favorites cantaloupe, watermelon, fresh mint, and cucumber for a drink that goes down easy and wakes you up on hot summer mornings. Feel free to try various mint varieties or to exclude one of the melon types. I used a combination of spearmint and orange mint and added watermelon only after I wanted the smoothie a little sweeter. Use a high-speed blender like THIS ONE to get the perfect consistency (FYI: that’s an affiliate link. The few cents I may make from your purchase help to fund this blog. Thank you!)
Cucumber Melon Mint Smoothie
- 1 small cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cantaloupe in chunks
- 1 cup watermelon in chunks
- large handful of mint chopped
- 8 oz water or coconut water or filtered water
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high until well combined.
What are your favorite summer ingredients?